Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Day of Adventure

Today is Saturday and when we woke up it was sunny outside. We played around the house in he morning and played with a few neighbor kids then we went off to the canyon for the rest of the day. We did quite a few things today that we had never done before.

It is fast runoff in the American Fork river so Grandma stayed close to us, but she also let us have some fun. We threw rocks in the river, over the bridge and made big splashes, and even washed our sticky hands in the very cold water.

I (Kyo) could throw quite big rocks into the river.
Mcrae took his turn at throwing, too. He wanted the really big rocks, usually bigger than he could throw.
Aren't we cute.

Next we made our own foil dinners. We put hamburger, potatoes, carrots and onion soup mix in them. We were sooooooooo hungry and we ate them almost all gone. Next we roasted marshmallows....they were the biggest marshmallows we ever saw! We roasted them by ourselves and they didn't even catch on fire. They were so gooey, we got them all over our faces, and grandma licked it off...we laughed then washed our hands in the river.
Grandma and Papa are working hard to potty train me. I am doing pretty good with the peepee. They even let me try to go on a tree! and tonight I even pooped in the potty all by myself and got 8 jellybeans!!!! I was so excited to be a big boy.


Giant marshmallows and graham crackers and delicious but messy.
Am I one cool dude or what? Papa got us a new helmet to use when we go 4-wheeling. We went up the AF canyon today. I kinda liked, but Kyo really did. He even got to drive and use the gas lever. I think I will try it again. It was better the second time and we went a bit farther.
Kyo is a good driver.
Radical biker dudes!!

No comments: