Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sewing up a Storm

I have managed to sew quite a few quilts together this last year. Here is one that I am actually keeping for ME! It was a block of the month and took a year to complete. The binding is not finished, but you get the idea. It's called Secret Garden.



I had so much fun making this colorful quilt/twin bedspread for my granddaughter Brynnley. I wasn't planning on giving it to her this year, but I loved the fabric so much I made it before I couldn't get the fabric anymore. But since she will be in a "big girl bed" by January, this will be on her new bed and I'll give this to her for Christmas. Thanks goodness I planned ahead on this one. It's called Ladybug Hug.

I have made one more Halloween quilt, but it is in the middle of being top stitched, so when it comes back, I'll post a pic of it. It is the cutest one yet.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

What cute quilts! I love them both and Brynnley will just love the Ladybugs on her bed! You know this will lead to work on curtains etc.. You are way more productive than I am.

Paula Brown said...

Great job, as always! Really cute!