Who are these guys?
Gayle on the Giant's Causeway.
Ross Castle outside of the village of Kilkenney.
The town of Kilkenny is famous for their jaunting cars. Here I am with Billy the jarvey.
Celtic crosses in Drumcliffe, where William Butler Yeats is buried.

Here's and old road on our way to Kilkenney.
Irish Thistle
View of the Aran Islands

We discovered sheep are the local residents.
On one of days in Dublin, we ventured to the Wicklow Mountains and toured Glendalough and Powerscourt. Below is the 1200AD Monastery area of Glendalough, which means valley of two lakes.
The Cliffs of Moher were a spectacular view. Although you can't see, the golden lower cliff was full of puffin nests.
Green pastures were everywhere. This photo was taken on our day excursion around the Ring of Kerry.

An ancient portal tomb in the middle of Ireland.
Dave and I at the Cliffs of MoherView of Kilkenney Castle.

Dave exploring old rock walls in the Burren.
1 comment:
So glad you finally made it there! Beautiful pictures, but I'm sure the real thing is even better!!
Post a Comment