Give Brynnley a wakeboard handle, and you'll give her the world !
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Boardin' in Spokane
This week we went up to Spokane to visit Noelle and her little family. We went camping on the Pend Oreille River north about 2 hours and everyone but me went wakeboarding. Here's a few pics of our fun time.
Brynnley is learning to be a good observer already!
Give Brynnley a wakeboard handle, and you'll give her the world !
Give Brynnley a wakeboard handle, and you'll give her the world !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow...she looks just like her dad! What a cutie on the board. I see they are starting her early. How fun.
XOXO
that is so much fun! I can't believe how cute brynn is!!!!
Gayle -
I am so glad that you are feeling better!! I know how much it stinks to not be able to move like you feel you should. Miss you guys!
Jen
Looks like you had a great trip to Spokane Your granddaughter is really growing up
Post a Comment